Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Happy New Year and a Happy New Blog

Memories always bring me back here. Oh we had great times here. I remember how I'd hide in the computer lab until the lab assisitant would kick me out, and I would stay drawing illustrations on word trying to be as funny as I could. And I did become funny, eventually, and I got a great following and we built something that worked, a good thing, but with mostr good things, life happened.

I guess I grew up. It's not you, it's me. All of a sudden I could not draw to save my life. I always ended up with squiggles and doodles, and then the humor disappeared, and when I thought it couldn't get worse, the words.

Before


After


But I was determined. I pushed, and tried, and eventually I knew nothing would come of this. I was trying to resuscutate something that was long dead. Now all I have is memories and posts.

All is not lost. Little did I know that as this our relationship was dying, a new one was being born. My writing became 'serious', I started to write fiction, I started to grow in style and form, and before I knew it, a novel was in the oven.



Every now and then I come back here and remember what we used to have, but I do not feel sad, because we have a new thing going on, a good thing, probably a better thing.



So be a good sport and click here. If you don't want you could read on the click here. It's just the same link, but you know how we do.

Guys, we moved. It's called progress. See you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. That was a serious post. Yup, time to move and be all grown up like the rest of them :D

    ReplyDelete